Some pointers for walking like a zombie:
1. Don't follow zombie walking instructions. It's better if everyone's walk is different.
2. Make slow, stiff movements.
3. Determine what injuries you have and how they would affect your movement. Do you have a leg injury that makes you limp or drag a leg? Great! Maybe your neck is broken and your head sort of flops around. Just use your imagination and think about it logically.
4. Try looking like you're costantly close to falling over.
5. Stare off into the distance.
6. Stumble into things…Always remember that you're a very very very dumb creature with nothing on your mind besides devouring the flesh of the living; you're not going to notice that sign post.
7. Keep your arms limp unless reaching for prey.